stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. 林俊宏、曾國雄、任維廉(2005)，利用VIKOR方法解決企業資源規劃系統評選問題，農業與經濟，第三十四卷34，第69-90頁。
- 4. 葉銀華、柯承恩與李存修(2002)，公司治理與評等系統，台北，商智文化事業股份有限公司。
- 6. 鄭忠樑(2002)，運用分類樹於股價報酬率預測之研究，元智大學資訊管理研究所碩士論文。
- 1. Agrawal, A. and G. N. Mandelker (1990), “Large Shareholders and the Monitoring of Managers: The Case of Antitakeover Charter Amendments,” The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 25(2), pp.143-161.
- 3. Aman, H., Nguyen, P. (2008 )Do stock prices reflect the corporate governance quality of Japanese firms? Journal of the Japanese and International Economies 22 (4), pp.647-662
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?