stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳懿倫 , Masters Advisor：林信標
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00234
-  Y. L. Chung et al., "An efficient downlink packet scheduling algorithm in LTE-Advanced systems with Carrier Aggregation," IEEE CCNC, Jan. 2011, pp.632-636
-  H. Wang, C. Rosa, and K. Pedersen: "Performance Analysis of Downlink Inter-Band Carrier Aggregation in LTE-Advanced," Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall), 2011 IEEE , pp.1-5, 5-8 Sept. 2011
-  Na Guan, Yiqing Zhou, Lin Tian, Gang Sun and Jinglin Shi, "QoS guaranteed resource block allocation algorithm for LTE systems," Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), 2011 IEEE 7th International Conference , pp.307,312, 10-12 Oct. 2011
-  鄭又維, " LTE-Advanced系統中基於載波聚合與使用者分組之比例式公平排程演算法," 國立臺北科技大學電腦與通訊研究所,碩士論文,July 2012
-  GSM 03.30 (ETR 103): "Digital cellular telecommunication system (Phase 2); Radio network planning aspects".
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?