stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
簡大錚 , Masters Advisor：李俊賢
- R.A. Gupta and M.Y. Chow, “Networked control system: overview and research trends,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 7, pp.2527-2535, July 2010.
- W. P. M. H. Heemels, A. R. Teel, N.V. D. Wouw, and D. Nesic, “Networked control systems with communication constraints: tradeoffs between transmission intervals, delays and performance,” IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 8, pp.1781-1796, Aug. 2010.
- C. L. Lai and P. L. Hsu, “Design the remote control system with the time-delay estimator and the adaptive smith predictor,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Informatics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 73-80, Feb. 2010.
- C. L. Lai and P. L. Hsu,“ Realization of networked control systems on Ethernet with varied time delay,” in Proc. Systems Man and Cybernetics , SMC’10 , Istanbul, Turkey , vol. 55, no. 8, pp.66-73, 10-13 Oct. 2010.
- C. Xu and Y. C. Shin, “Design of a multilevel fuzzy controller for nonlinear systems and stability analysis,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, vol.13, no.6, pp.761-778, Dec. 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?