stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝承航 , Masters Advisor：陳孝行
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2012.00304
- 1. Juang, R.S., Y.Y. Xu, and C.L. Chen, Separation and removal of metal ions from dilute solutions using micellar-enhanced ultrafiltration. Journal of Membrane Science, 2003. 218(1-2): p. 257-267.
- 2. Alvarado, L., A. Ramirez, and I. Rodriguez-Torres, Cr(VI) removal by continuous electrodeionization: Study of its basic technologies. Desalination, 2009. 249(1): p. 423-428.
- 3. Gzara, L. and M. Dhahbi, Removal of chromate anions by micellar-enhanced ultrafiltration using cationic surfactants. Desalination, 2001. 137(1-3): p. 241-250.
- 4. Purkait, M.K., S. DasGupta, and S. De, Simultaneous separation of two oxyanions from their mixture using micellar enhanced ultrafiltration. Separation Science and Technology, 2005. 40(7): p. 1439-1460.
- 5. 王家輝, 以微胞輔助超過濾系統結合電透析程序純化/濃縮/回收含鉻電鍍廢水之研究, 2011: 國立台北科技大學.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?