stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林啟正 , Masters Advisor：蔡哲雄
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00317
-  M. Rauch, J. Y. Hascoet, J. C. Hamann and Y. Plenel, "Tool path programming optimization for incremental sheet forming applications," Journal of Computer-Aided Design, vol. 41, no. 12, 2009, pp. 877-885.
-  F. Micari, G. Ambrogio and L. Filice, "Shape and dimensional accuracy in Single Point Incremental Forming: State of the art and future trends," Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 191, no. 1-3, 2007, pp. 390-395.
-  A. K. Behera, J. Verbert, B. Lauwers and J. R. Duflou, "Tool path compensation strategies for single point incremental sheet forming using multivariate adaptive regression splines," Journal of Computer-Aided Design, vol. 45, no. 3, 2013, pp. 575-590.
-  M. Ham and J. Jeswiet, "Forming Limit Curves in Single Point Incremental Forming," CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, vol. 56, no. 1, 2007, pp. 277-280.
-  J. R. Duflou, J. Verbert, B. Belkassem, J. Gu, H. Sol, C. Henrard and A. M. Habraken, "Process window enhancement for single point incremental forming through multi-step toolpaths," CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, vol. 57, no. 1, 2008, pp. 253-256.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?