stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. C. S. Chen, “Determination of the injection molding process in multicavity injection Molds”, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, vol. 25, 2006, pp.1367-1373.
- 5. S. Y. Yang, T. C. Huang, P. H. Huang, T. Y. Ko, “study on flow imbalance during filling a multi-cavity mold using a H-type runners”, Key Engineering Materials, vols. 364-366, 2008, pp.1306-1311.
- 10. 王世豪，塑膠容器設計與射出成型分析及製造，碩士論文，虎尾科技大學，雲林，2012。
- 11. J. K Yang and Y. J. Xu, “Optimization design of injection molded parts based on mold flow”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 224, 2012, pp.97-100.
- 13. 李旺樹，含兩件相異塑膠製品之家族模穴成型流動平衡改善研究，碩士論文，台北科技大學，台北，2013。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?