stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Zouein, P. P. and Tommelein, I. D., “Dynamic layout planning using a hy-bird incr-emental solution method.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, vol.125, no6, 1999, pp.400-408.
-  Thabet, W. Y. and Beliveau, Y. J., “Modeling work space to schedule repetitive floors in multistory buildings” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, vol.120, no4, 1994, pp.96-116.
-  Thabet, W. Y. and Beliveau, Y. J., “SCaRC: Space-Constrained Resource-Constrained Scheduling System” Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, ASCE, vol.11, no1, 1997, pp.48-59.
-  Tyson R Browning, “Applying the design structure matrix to system decomposition and integration problems: A review and new direction,” IEEE transactions on engineering management, vol. 48, no.3, 2001, pp.292-306.
-  Ali Yassine, Donald R. Falkenburg and Ken Chelst, “Engineering Design Mana-gement: An Information Structure Approach”, International Journal of Producti-on Research, vol.37, no13, 1999, pp.2957-2975.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?