stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  陳昱仁，RFID 概論，台北：華泰文化事業股份有限公司，2009。
-  朱曜明、林財世，「淺談RFID無線射頻辨識系統技術」，生活科技教育月刊，第38卷，第2期， 2005。
-  Christine Legner, Frederic Thiesse, "RFID-Based Facility Maintenance at Frankfurt Airport, " IEEE Pervasive Computing, Volume5, Issue 1, 2006, pp.34.
-  Samuel Y.L. Yin, H. Ping Tserng, J.C. , Wangand S.C. Tsai, "Developing a precast production management system using RFID technology",Automation in Construction, Volume 18, Issue 5, 2009, pp 677-691.
-  Soungho Chae,Tomohiro Yoshida," Application of RFID technology to prevention of collision accident with heavy equipment ",Automation in Construction, Article in Press,Volume 19, Issue 3, 2010, pp.368-374.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?