stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [ 3]王祥金，應用型態管理於國防武器之研究，碩士論文，元智大學工業工程與管理學系，桃園，2002。
- [ 7]Gary Born,”Process Management to Quality Improvement”, John Wiley & Sons, pp.275, 1994
- [ 9]王心慈，知識導向之型態管理模型，碩士論文，國立臺灣大學土木工程學研究所，台北，2006。
- [ 15]Alan Fowler,”Case Experience of Implementing Configuration Management In AUK Shipbuilding Organization”, International Journal of Project Management, Vol.14.NO.4, pp.221-230, 1996.
- [ 16]Manfred Saynisch and Hermann Burgers:”General aspects of configuration management”, Vol.15, NO.5, pp331-333, 1997.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?