stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  G.C. Tabisz, W.A. C.S. Leu, N. Dai, R. Watson, and F.C. Lee, "Development of a dc distributed power system," Proc. IEEE APEC '94. vol.2. 1994, pp. 763 -769.
-  S. Luo, Z. Ye, R. Lin and F. C. Lee, "A Classification and Evaluation of Parallel Methods for Power Supply Modules," CPES Seminar’98, 1998, pp. 221-231.
-  E.J. Bueno, A. Hernandez, F.J. Rodriguez, C. Giron, R. Mateos, and S. Cobreces, “A DSP- and FPGA-Based industrial control with high-speed communication interfaces for grid converters applied to distributed power generation systems,”IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol.56, no.3, Mar. 2009, pp.654-669.
-  賴聖凱，多模組並聯電源轉換器之均流控制設計與實現，碩士論文，臺北科技大學電機工程系研究所，臺北，2012。
-  S. Luo, Z. Ye, R. L. Lin and F. C. Lee, "A classification and evaluation of paralleling methods for power supply modules," IEEE PESC’99, 1999, pp. 901–908.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?