stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃清松 , Masters Advisor：張添晉
-  Yu-Min Chang, Chien-Chung Liu, Chao-Yang Hung, Allen Hu, Shiao-Shing Chen, “Change in MSW characteristics under recent management strategies in Taiwan”, Waste Management, 28 (12), 2008, pp.2443-2455.
-  Jia-Hong Kuo, Hui-Hsin Tseng, P. Srinivasa Rao, Ming-Yen Wey, “The Prospect and development of incinerators for municipal solid waste treatment and characteristics of their pollutants in Taiwan”, Applied Thermal Engineering, 28 (17-18), 2008, pp.2305-2314.
-  Cheng-Yuan Chang, Chu-Fang Wang, D.T. Mui, Man-Ting, Cheng, Hung Lung Chiang, “Characteristics of elements in waste ashes from a solid waste incinerator in taiwan”, Joural of Hazardous Materials, 165 (1-3), 2008, pp. 766-773.
-  M.C.Monte, E.Fuente, A.Blanco, C.Negro, “Waste management from pulp and paper production in the European Union”, Waste Management, 29 (1), 2008, pp.293-308.
-  Alexandre Magrinho,Viriato Semiao, “Estimation of residual MSW heating value as a function of waste component recycling ”, Waste Management, 28 (12), pp.2675-2683.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?