stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳義方 , Masters Advisor：羅淑娟
-  A. Agresti, An Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis. New York:Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics, 1996.
-  J. Argenti, Corporate Collapse: The Causes and Symptoms. London: McGraw- Hill, 1976.
-  許溪南、歐陽豪、陳慶芳，「盈餘管理、公司治理與財務預警模型之建構」，金融風險管理季刊，第3卷，第3期，第1-40頁，2007。
-  E.I. Altman, “Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis, and the Prediction of Corporate Bankrupty.” Journal of Finance, Vol. 23, no. 4, 1968, pp. 589-609.
-  F.A. Amir, “Bankruptcy Prediction for Credit Risk Using Neural Networks :A Survey and New Results,” IEEE Transaction JNL on Neural Networks, Vol. 12, no.4, 2001, pp. 929-935.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?