stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- K.E. Petersen, “Silicon as a Mechanical Material,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 420–457, May 1982.
- C.T.-C. Nguyen, “Micromechanical components for miniaturized low-power communications(invited plenary),” IEEE MTT-S, pp.48-77, 1999.
- C.L. Dai, J.H. Chen, "Low Voltage Actuated RF Micromechanical Switches Fabricated Using CMOS-MEMS Technique," Microsystem Technologies, Vol. 12, pp. 1143-1151.
- Pei-Zen Chang, Sheng-Yuan Chung, Chia-Hua Chu1,"A low actuation voltage electrostatic actuator for RF MEMS switch applications," J. Micromech. Microeng. 17 (2007) 1649–1656
- Jongseok Kim, Sangwook Kwon, Heemoon Jeong, Youngtack Hong, Sanghun Lee, Insang Song and Byeongkwon Ju, “A stiff and flat membrane operated DC contact type RF MEMS switch with low actuation voltage” Sensors and Actuators A 153 (2009) 114–119
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?