stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃國淵 , Masters Advisor：莊賀喬
-  C. J. Hawthorn, K. P. Weber, and R. E. Scholtena "Littrow configuration tunable external cavity diode laser with fixed direction output beam," Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 72, No. 12, 2001, pp. 4477-4479.
-  M. G. Littman and H. J. Metcalf, "Spectrally narrow pulsed dye laser without a beam expander", Appl. Opt., Vol. 17, 1978, pp. 2224–2227.
-  D, Wand& M. Laschek, K. Przyklenk, "External cavity laser diode with 40 nm continuous tuning range around 825 nm", Optics Communication, 130, 1996, pp. 81-84
-  C. E. Wieman, L. Hollberg, "Using Diode Lasers for Atomic Physics", Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 62, 1991, pp. 1-20.
-  A. Andalkar, S. K. Lamoreaux, and R. B. Warrington, "Improved external cavity design for cesium D1 (894nm) diode laser", Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 71, No. 11, 2000, pp. 4029-4031.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?