stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林秉蓮 , Masters Advisor：陳孝行
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2012.00482
- 1.Lin, A.Y. and Tsai,Y.T. , Occurrence of pharmaceuticals in Taiwan's surface waters: impact of waste streams from hospitals and pharmaceutical production facilities. Sci Total Environ, 2009. 407(12): p. 379-382.
- 2.Lin, A.Y., Yu,T.H. ,and Lateef,S.K. , Removal of pharmaceuticals in secondary wastewater treatment processes in Taiwan. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2009. 167(1-3): p. 116-139.
- 3.Zhang, X., Wu, F., Wu,F., Wu, X. , Chen, P., and Deng, N., Photodegradation of acetaminophen in TiO2 suspended solution. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2008. 157(2-3): p. 300-307.
- 5.Wong, M.S., Chou H. P, and Yang, T.S. , Reactively sputtered N-doped titanium oxide films as visible-light photocatalyst. Thin Solid Films, 2006. 494(1-2): p. 244-249.
- 6.Fujishima, A. and Honda,K., Electrochemical photolysis of water at a semiconductor electrode. Nature, 1972. 238(5358): p. 37-38.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?