stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. S. Yang, C. W. Huang, B. T. Chen and C. L. Wu "Image-based surface strain field measurement of a post-tensioned RC-wall cyclic test," Eleventh East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering & Construction (EASEC-11), Taipei, Taiwan, November, 2008.
-  Y. S. Yang, C. W. Huang and C. L. Wu, "A simple image-based strain measurement method for measuring the strain field in an RC-Wall experiment," Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 1-17.
-  J. C. Lagarias, J. A. Reeds, M. H. Wright and P. E. Wright, "Convergence Properties of the Nelder-Mead Simplex Method in Low Dimensions," SIAM Journal of Optimization, Vol. 9 No. 1, 1998, pp.112-147.
-  J. A. Nelder and R. Mead., "A simplex method for function minimization.," Computer Journal, vol. 7, no. 4, 1965, pp.308-313.
-  葉育綸，地震工程實驗影像量測之規劃與分析-以牛鬥橋、單柱搖擺及鋼浪腹板實驗為例，碩士論文，國立台北科技大學土木與防災所，台北，台灣，2011。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?