stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. Ehsani, Y. Gao and A. Emadi, Modern Electric,Hybrid Electric, and Fuel Cell Vehicles, New York: Taylor and Francis Group, 2010, pp.105-122.
-  S. Zhong and Q. Wei, "Modeling and Torsional Vibration Control Based on State Feedback for Electric Vehicle Powertrain," Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vols.341-342,2013,pp.411-417.
-  T. Karikomi, K. Itou, T. Okubo and S. Fujimoto, "DEVELOPMENT OF THE SHAKING VIBRATION CONTROL FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES," SICE-ICASE International Joint Conference 2006, Korea, 2006.
-  H. Inagaki, H. Kato, H. Kuzuya and M. Sugiyama, "Drive Train Vibration and Acoustic Noise Reduction Control of Switched Reluctance Motor for Electric Vehicle," SAE PAPER, NO. 2002-01-1887.
-  S. Fujimoto, K. Adachi, H. Ashizawa and J. Motosugi, "HEV Application of Shaking Vibration Control System Based on Advanced Motor Control," SAE PAPER, NO. 2012-01-0622.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?