stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林侑禾 , Masters Advisor：歐勝源
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2012.00517
高效率 ； 能源之星 ； 功率因數修正轉換器 ； 半橋式串聯諧振轉換器 ； 零電壓切換 ； 同步整流 ； High efficiency ； Energy Star ； power factor correction ； half-bridge series resonant converter ； zero voltage switching ； synchronous rectification
-  F. C. Lee, “High-Frequency Quasi-Resonant and Multi-Resonant Converter Technologies,“ IEEE IECON, pp. 509-521, 1988.
-  J. G. Cho, J. A. Sabate and F. C. Lee, “Novel Full Bridge Zero-Voltage-Transition PWM DC/DC Converter for High Power Applications,” IEEE PESC, pp. 143-149, 1994.
-  J. Feng, Y. Hu, W. Chen and C. C. Wen, “ZVS Analysis of Asymmetrical Half-Bridge Converter,” IEEE PESC, vol. 1, pp. 243-247, 2001.
-  J. W. Baek, J. G. Cho, D. W. Yoo, G.H. Rim and H.G. Kim, “An Improved Zero Voltage and Zero Current Switching Full Bridge PWM Converter with Secondary Active Clamp,” IEEE PESC, pp. 948-954. 1998.
-  C. M. Wang, “A New Family of Zero-Current-Switching (ZCS) PWM Converter,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 52, pp. 1117-1125, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?