stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳巽煜 , Masters Advisor：李有豐
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2013.00482
- 1. Azari-N, R. and Kim, Y. W., “Comparative Assessment of Life Cycle Impacts of Curtain Wall Mullions,” Building and Environment, Vol. 48, pp. 135-145 (2012).
- 2. Bianchini, F. and Hewage, K., “Probabilistic Social Cost-Benefit Analysis for Green Roofs: A Lifecycle Approach,” Building and Environment, Vol. 58, pp. 152-162 (2012).
- 3. BSI, PAS 2050—Specification for the Assessment of the Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Goods and Services, British Standards Institute, London (2011).
- 4. Chen, C. F., “Performance Evaluation and Development Strategies for Green Roofs in Taiwan: A Review,” Ecological Engineering, Vol. 52, pp 51-58 (2013).
- 6. Kneifel, J., “Life-Cycle Carbon and Cost Analysis of Energy Efficiency Measures in New Commercial Buildings,” Energy and Buildings, Vol. 42, No. 3, pp. 333-340 (2010).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?