stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡明傑 , Masters Advisor：王順源
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2006.00230
-  J. S. Albus, "A new approach to manipulator control：the cerebellar model articulation controller (CMAC)," Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, vol. 97, no. 1, 1974, pp.220-227.
-  Y. Wong and A. Slideris, "Learning convergence in the cerebellarm model articulation controller," IEEE Transaction on Neural Networks, vol. 3, no. 1, 1992, pp. 115-122.
-  S. F. Su, T. Tao, and T. H. Hung, "Credit assigned CMAC and its application to online learning robust controllers," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 33, no. 2, 2003, pp. 202-213.
-  Y. P. Wang, S. F. Su, and Z. J. Lee, "Robust credit assigned CMAC," IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 5, 2003, pp. 4457-4462.
-  黃健龍，具SVC補償感應發電機系統之灰決策預測控制器設計，碩士論文，國立台北科技大學電機工程研究所，台北，2005。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?