stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
戴忠良 , Masters Advisor：曾昭衡
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2010.00426
-  U.S. EPA, "The Benefits and Costs of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990–2010", Report to the U.S. Congress, 1999.
-  C. David Cooper, F. C. Alley, "Air Pollution Control：A Design Approach", 1996 .
-  Chih-Ming Lin, Chen-Mao Liao, "Temperature-dependent association between mortality rate and carbon monoxide level in a subtropical city: Kaohsiung, Taiwan",International Journal of Environmental Health Research, Vol. 19, No. 3, June 2009, pp. 163–174
-  Chih-Ching Chang, Shang-Shyue Tsai, Shu-Chen Ho,Chun-Yuh Yang, "Air pollution and hospital admissions for cardiovascular disease in Taipei,Taiwan", Environmental Research 98, 2005, pp. 114–119
-  Wen-Miin Liang, Hsing-Yu Wei, Hsien-Wen Kuo,“Association between daily mortality from respiratory and cardiovascular diseases and air pollution in Taiwan” Environmental Research 109, 2009, pp. 51–58
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?