stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳傑安 , Masters Advisor：高木榮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00545
-  Chien Chon Chen,”A Study on Fabrication and Characteristics of Tin Nanowires and Nanospheres by Template Assisted Method”, Thesis, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, 2005
-  蔡孟容，方馨芸，楊文都，” 利用修飾Pechini法製備SnO₂粉末及其性質之研究”， 工程科技與教育學刊，2010，頁245-249
-  Yong Wang, Jim Y. Leea, and Theivanayagam C. Deivaraj, “Tin Nanoparticle Loaded Graphite Anodes for Li-Ion Battery Applications", J. Electrochem. Soc. 2004 volume 151, issue 11, A1804-A1809
-  Zhiwei Li, Xiaojun Tao , Yaming Cheng ,Zhishen Wu , Zhijun Zhang , Hongxin Dang “A facile way for preparing tin nanoparticles from bulk tin via",2006
-  J. T. Burwell Jr, “Survey of possible wear mechanisms,” Wear, vol. 1, no. 2, 1957, pp. 119–141.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?