stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. E. H. Benbouzid, “A review of induction motors signature analysis as a medium for faults detection,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, vol. 47, no. 5, Oct. 2000, pp. 984-993.
-  P. Zhang, Y. Du, T. G. Habetler and B. Lu, “A survey of condition monitoring and protection methods for medium-voltage induction motors,” IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications, vol. 47, no. 1, Jan. 2011, pp. 34-46.
-  S. A. McInerny and Y. Dai, “Basic vibration signal processing for bearing fault detection,” IEEE Transactions on Education, vol. 46, no. 1, Feb. 2003, pp. 149-156.
-  F. Immovilli, C. Bianchini, M. Cocconcelli, A. Bellini and R. Rubini, “Bearing fault model for induction motor with externally induced vibration,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 60, no. 8, Aug. 2013, pp. 3408-3418.
-  L. Hou and N. W. Bergmann, “Novel industrial wireless sensor networks for machine condition monitoring and fault diagnosis,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 61, no. 10, Oct. 2012, pp. 2787-2798.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?