stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
洪滋霞 , Masters Advisor：黃乾怡
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00621
- 8. 劉倩伶，應用蒙地卡羅模擬與交叉效率結合資料包絡分析法-評估LED產業經營績效，碩士論文，元智大學工業工程與管理研究所，桃園，2013。
- 14. C. Y. Huang, "Package-on-Package Assembly Yield Assessment in the ODM/EMS Environment Using Monte Carlo Simulation," IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology, vol. 3, no. 9, 2013, pp. 1611-1620.
- 15. D. Xie, D. Shangguan and D. Geiger, "Head in Pillow (HIP) and Yield Study on SIP and PoP Assembly," Proceedings of the 59th Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 2009, pp. 752-758.
- 16. D. Xie, D. Shangguan and D. Geiger, "Yield Study of Inline Package on Package (PoP) Assembly," Proceedings of the 10th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference, 2008, pp. 1202-1208.
- 17. D. Y. Liang, G. Y. Jiong and Y. Kun, "Criticality Analysis on Equipment in Power Plant Based on Monte Carlo Simulation," Proceedings-Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2003, pp. 201-205.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?