stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Fleming, J. S., Tang, Y. and Cook, G.,“The twin helical screw compressor Part 1: development, applications and competitive position,”Proc. Instn. Mesh. Engrs., Vol. 212 Part C, 1998, pp. 335-367.
- 4. Litvin F. Theory of Gearing，1989，USA
- 10. Z.H. Fong, F.C. Huang and H.S. Fang, “Evaluating the inter-lobe clearance of twin-screw compressor ICCD,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol. 36, 2001, pp. 725-742.
- 15. 黃詣超，螺旋轉子三維嚙合模擬與間隙計算方法研究，博士論文，中央大學機械工程系，桃園，2011。
- 2. 吳業正，製冷壓縮機，中國: 機械工業出版社，2011，pp. 152-157
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?