stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. Park and Jayaraman, “Enhancing the quality of life through wearable technology,”IEEE on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 22, Issue 3, May 2003, pp.41-48.
-  J. Muhlsteff and O. Such, “Dry electrodes for monitoring of vital signs in functional textiles,” IEEE Conference on IEMBS '04. 26th Annual International, Vol. 1, Sept. 2004, pp.2212-2215.
-  Dozio, R. Baba, A. Assambo, and C. Burke, “Time Based Measurement of the Impedance of the Skin-Electrode Interface for Dry Electrode ECG Recording,” IEEE Conference on EMBS Annual International, Vol. 6, Aug. 2007, pp.5001-5004.
-  E. Pasquale Scilingo, A. Gemignani, R. Paradiso, N. Taccini, B. Ghelarducci, and D. De Rossi, “Performance Evaluation of Sensing Fabrics for Monitoring Physiological and Biomechanical Variables,” IEEE Transactions on information
- technology in biomedicine, Vol. 9, Issue 3, Sept. 2005, pp.345-352.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?