stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Chang Sy, “Effect of varied fire compartment areas in mass rapid transtt under Ground Malls with FDS simulatton” ,Journal of Applied Fire Science, 2010.
-  Chang Sy,”The study of design on the urban track transportation vibration prevention : floating slab track in bored tunnel at Taipei,” Comprall Χ 2006, P892-897.
-  Chang Sy, “The study of the urban track transportation environmental noise and vibration prevention:floating slab track in bored tunnel at Taipei”,Urban Transportation 2010,May 2010.
-  高士峯，集合住宅火害因子與防火評估之研究，碩士論文，國立台北科技大學土木與防災所，台北，2005年6月，第65-72頁。
-  張思，「國內無道碴道床軌道發展軌道工程創新-台灣無道碴道床軌道經驗」，中國工程師學會會刊「工程」，第七十五卷，第二期，1993年4月，第135-140頁。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?