stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  H. P. Krug, T. Kume and M. Swamy, “Neutral-point clamped three-level general purpose inverter-features, benefits and applications,” Proc. of IEEE APEC, Vol. 1, pp. 323-328, Feb. 2004.
-  D. H. Kim, D. W. Kang. Y. H. Lee and D. S. Hyun, “The analysis and comparison of carrier-based PWM methods for 3-level inverter,” Proc. of IEEE IECON, Vol. 2, pp. 1316-1321, Oct. 2000.
-  J. Holtz and N. Oikonomou, “Neutral point potential balancing algorithm at low modulation index for three-level inverter medium voltage drives,” Conf. Record of IEEE IAS, Vol. 2, pp. 1246-252, Oct. 2005.
-  J. H. Seo. and C. H. Choi, “Compensation for the neutral-point potential variation in three-level space vector pwm,” Proc. of IEEE APEC, Vol. 2, pp. 1135-1140, March 2001.
-  N. Celanovic and D. Boroyevich, “A comprehensive study of neutral-point voltage balancing problem in three-level neutral-point-clamped voltage source PWM inverters,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp242 - 249, March 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?