stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱冠程 , Masters Advisor：楊銘基
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00719
- David Ansean, Manuela Gonzalez, Juan Carlos Viera, Juan Carlos Alvarez, Cecilio Blanco, “Evaluation of LiFePO4 batteries for Electric Vehicle applications” Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Volume:PP, Issue: 99, 2014.
- S. Moore and P. Schneider, “A Review of Cell Equalization Methods for Lithium Ion and Lithium Polymer Battery Systems" in Proceedings of the SAE 2001 World Congress, 2001.
- S. Li, C. Chris Mi, Fellow and M. Zhang, “A High-Efficiency Active Battery-Balancing Circuit Using Multiwinding Transformer”, Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Volume: 49, Issue: 1, 2013.
- Y. S. Lee, G. T. Cheng, “Quasi-Resonant Zero-Current-Switching Bidirectional Converter for Battery Equalization Applications”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 21, No. 5, 2006.
- Sriram Yarlagadda, Tom T. Hartley, “A Battery Management System Using an Active Charge Equalization Technique Based on a DC/DC Converter Topology”, Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Volume: 49, Issue: 6, 2013.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?