stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . Ahmed, K.M., Bhattacharya, P., Hasan, M.A., Akhter, S.H., Alam, S.M.M., Bhuyian, M.A.H., Iman, M.B., Khan, A.A., and Sracek, O., 2004. Arsenic enrichment in groundwater of the alluvial aquifers in Bangladesh: an overview. Applied Geochemistry 19, 181-200.
- . Ayotte, J.D., Montgomery, D.L., Flanagan, S.M. and Robinson, K.W., 2003. Arsenic in groundwater in Eastern New England: occurrence, controls, and human health implications. Environmental Science and Technology 37, 2075-2083.
- . Berg, M., Stengel, C. and Trang, P.T.K., 2007. Magnitude of arsenic pollution in the Mekong and Red river deltas Cambodia and Vietnam. The Science of the Total Environment 372, 413-425.
- . Bergur, S., Sigurdur, R.G., and Andrew, A.M., 2011. A ﬁeld and reactive transport model study of arsenic in a basaltic rock aquifer, Applied Geochemistry 26, 553-564.
- . Demesmay, C., Olle, M. and Porthault, M., 1994. Arsenic speciation by coupling high-performance liquid chromatography with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Fresenius Journal of Analytical Chemistry 348, 205-210.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?