stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [ 4] 黃冠澄，懸吊系統之三度空間運動分析，碩士論文，國立台灣大學工學院機械工程學研究所，台北，2008。
- [ 6] I. Esat, "Genetic algorithm-based optimization of a vehicle suspension system," International Journal of Vehicle Design, vol. 21, nos. 2/3, 1999, pp. 148-160.
- [ 1] 蔡博任，獨立懸吊系統之運動分析，碩士論文，國立臺北科技大學車輛工程研究所，台北，2003。
- [ 2] J. R. Ellis, D. A. Guenther and A. Y. Maalej, "Suspension derivatives of a kinematic suspension model," International Journal of Vehicle Design, vol. 10, no. 5, 1989, pp. 519-530.
- [ 3] J. R. Ellis, Vehicle Handling Dynamics, London: Mechanical Engineering Publications, 1994, pp. 89-122.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?