stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝宗翰 , Masters Advisor：陳凱瀛
-  Jayabalan, V. and Chaudhuri, D., ”Cost Optimization of Maintenance Scheduling for a System with Assured Reliability,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol.41, no.1, 1992a.
-  Jayabalan, V. and Chaudhuri, D., ”Optimal Maintenance and Replacement Policy for a Deteriorating System with Increased Mean Downtime,” Naval Research Logistics, Vol.39, 1992b, pp.67-78.
-  Jayabalan, V. and Chaudhuri, D., “Optimal Maintenance―Replacement Policy under Imperfect Maintenance”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety 36, 1992c, pp.165-169.
-  Martorell, S., Sanchez, A., and Serradell, V., ”Age-dependent Reliability Model Considering Effects of Maintenance and Working Conditions”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety 64, 1999,pp.19-31.
-  Chuenusa Cholasuke, Ramnik Bhardwa, Jiju Antony,2004,”The status of maintenance management in UK manufacturing organizations: results from a pilot survay ,” Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 10, Iss. 1,pp. 5-15.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?