stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Chien-Wei Liu, Ching-Sung Wang, Chien-Tsu Chen, and Chia-Chi Lo,“Evaluation of Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasy Using a Finite Element Method,” Advanced Science Letters., Vol. 4, 2011, pp. 80-84.
-  T.M. Grupp, C. Kaddick, J. Schwiesau, A. Maas, S.D. Stulberg, “Fixed and mobile bearing total knee arthroplasty Influence on wear generation,corresponding wear areas, knee kinematics and particle composition,” Clin.Biomech, Vol. 24, 2009, pp. 210-217.
-  C.H. Huang, H.M. Ma, Y.M. Lee, F.Y. Ho, “Long-term resultsof low contact stress mobile-bearing total knee replacements,” Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. Vol. 416, 2003, pp. 265–270.
-  S. Sathasivam, P.S. Walker, “Optimization of the bearing surface geometry of total knees,” J. Biomech. Eng. Vol. 27, 1994, pp. 255–264.
-  C.H. Huang, H.M. Ma, J.J. Liau, F.Y. Ho, C.K. Cheng, “Osteolysis in failed total knee arthroplasty: a comparison of mobile-bearing and fixed-bearing knees,”J Bone Joint Surg Am 84-A(12), 2002, pp. 2224-2229.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?