stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Bertero, V. V. , Mahin, S. A. and Herrera, R. A. , "Aseismic design implications of near-fault San Fernando earthquake records," Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, vol. 6, 1978, pp. 31-42.
-  C. Darwin, "On the origin of species, " London: John Murray, 1859.
-  Chin-Hsiung Loh , Zheng-Kuan Lee , Tsu-Chiu Wu and Shu-Yuan Peng , " Ground motion characteristics of the Chi-Chi earthquake of 21 September 1999," Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 29, 2000, pp. 876-897.
-  Conte, J. P. and Peng, B. F. , "Fully Non-stationary Analysis earthquake ground motion model," Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE. , vol. 123, 1997, pp. 15-24.
-  Hall, J. F. , Heaton, T. H. , Halling, M. W. and Wald, D .J. , "Near-source Ground Motion and Its Effect on Flexible Buildings," Earthquake Spectra, vol. 2, 1995.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?