stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
朱祐弘 , Masters Advisor：柯明賢;陳孝行
-  A. G. Guezennec, J. C. Huber, F. Patisson, P. Sessiecq, J. P. Birat and D. Ablitzer, “Dust formation in Electric Arc Furnace: Birth of the particles,” Powder Technology, vol.157, 2005, pp. 2-11.
-  劉書銜，由集塵灰及粗氧化鋅以碳熱還原法合成一維氧化鋅，碩士論文，國立台北科技大學材料及資源工程系，台北，2006。
-  C.A. Pickles, “Thermodynamic modelling of the multiphase pyrometallurgical processing of electric arc furnace dust,” Minerals Engineering, vol.22, 2009, pp.977-985.
-  P. Oustadakis, P.E. Tsakiridis, A. Katsiqpi and S. Agatzini-Leonardou, “Hydrometallurgical process for zinc recovery from electric arc furnace dust(EAFD) PartI: Characterization and leaching by diluted sulphuric acid,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol.179, 2010, pp. 1-7.
-  A. I. Fernandez, J. M. Chimenos, N. Raventos, L. Miralles and F. Espiell, “Stabilization of electrical acr furnace dust with low-grade MgO prior to landfill,” Journal of Enviromental Engineering, vol.129, 2003, pp.275-279.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?