stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. 吳維軒，「應用模糊邏輯於氫燃料電池與鋰錳電池之雙電力電動機車系統之能量管理研究」，碩士論文，台北科技大學車輛工程研究所，2013。
- 3. Johnson Matthey Plc,“PEMFC,” http://www.fuelcelltoday.com/technologies/pemfc.
- 4. A. Jossen, J. Garche, H. Doering, M. Goetz, W. Knaupp and L. Joerissen, "Hybrid systems with lead–acid battery and proton-exchange membrane fuel cell," Journal of Power Sources, 2005, pp. 395-401.
- 6. V. Paladini, T. Donateo, D. Laforgia and A. d. Risi , “Super-capacitors fuel-cell hybrid electric vehicle optimization,” Energy Conversion and Management, pp. 3001–3008, 2007.
- 7. 黃嘉賢、張舜長、周明正、劉鈞宇，「鋰電池殘電量偵測顯示器研製之應用於複合電動車輛」，車輛工程學刊， pp. 103-121，2009。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?