stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭祖元 , Masters Advisor：應國卿
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00863
- 1. N. Gademann and S. Van de,"Batching to minimize total travel time in aparalle-aisle warehouse,"IIE Transactions, vol. 37,no. 1,2005,pp. 63-75.
- 2. A. J. R. M. Gademann, J. P. Vanden Berg and H. H. Van der Hoff, "An order batching algorithm for wave picking in a parallel-aisle warehouse,"IIE Transactions, vol. 33, 2001, pp. 385-398.
- 3. D. Qin, M. Manning and Z. Chen, Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis, United Kingdom and New York, 2007.
- 5. R. Xu and H. Chen,"A bi-objective scheduling problem on batch machines via a Pareto-based ant colony system,"Int. J. Production Economics, vol. 145, 2013,pp.371-386.
- 6. R. L. Graham, E. L. Lawler, J. K. Lenstra and A. H. G. RinnooyKan,"Optimizationand approximation in deterministic sequencing and scheduling: a survey,"Annals of Discrete Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 8, 1979, pp. 287-326.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?