stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林郁絃 , Masters Advisor：張永宗
碳氫冷媒 ； 氣冷式 ； 冰水主機 ； 性能係數 ； COP ； 空調節能驗證方法 ； 倒傳遞類神經網路 ； 節能 ； hydrocarbon refrigerant ； air-cooled ； chiller ； coefficient of performance(C.O.P) ； patented process - air conditioning energy authentication method ； Back-propagation ； neural network ； energy saving
- U.S. energy information administration (EIA), International Energy Outlook 2013, http://www.eia.gov/forecasts/ieo/more_highlights.cfm.
- Australian Government Department of the Environment, Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer, http://www.environment.gov.au/topics/environment-protection/ozone/montreal-protocol.
- Chan KT, Yu FW,“Applying condensing-temperature control in air-cooled reciprocating water chillers for energy efficiency,” Appl Energy, 2002, 72(3–4):565-581.
- Palm B., “Hydrocarbons as refrigerants in small heat pump and refrigeration systems - A review,” Int J Refrig., 2008, pp. 552-563.
- Corberan JM, Segurado J, Colbourne D, Gonzalvez J., “Review of standards for the use of hydrocarbon refrigerants in A/C, heat pump and refrigeration equipment,” Int J Refrig.,2008, pp. 748-756.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?