stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y.W. Wang, W.J Cai, Y.C Soh, S.J. Li, Lu Lu, Lihua Xie, “A simplified modeling of cooling coils for control and optimization of HVAC systems,” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 45, 2004, pp. 2915-2930.
-  Lu Lu, W.J Cai, Lihua Xie, Shujiang Li, Y.C Soh, “HVAC system optimization-in building section,” Energy and Buildings, Vol. 37, 2005, pp. 11-22.
-  張慶彬，應用分散型類免疫演算法於散熱片之最佳化設計，碩士論文，大同大學，台北，2004。
-  Yung-Chung Chang, "Sequencing of chillers by estimating chiller power consumption using artificial neural networks," Building and Environment, 42:180–188, 2007.
-  陳維德，應用免疫演算法最佳化火力機組調派，碩士論文，國立台北科技大學，台北，2008。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?