stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Lisa Alexander, Simon Allen, Nathaniel L. Bindoff, " Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis Summary for Policymakers, " IPCC, United Nations ,2013.
- Dinh-Huan Vu, Fuzzy Control Strategy for GM Front Wheel, Master. Thesis, National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan, 2013.
- C.C.CHAN, “The State of the Art of Electric, Hybrid, and Fuel Cell Vehicles,” IEEE, Vol. 95, No. 4, April 2007.
- Vincent Freyermuth, Eric Fallas and Aymeric Rousseau, “Comparison of Powertrain Configuration for Plug-in HEVs from a Fuel Economy Perspective,” SAE Int. J. Engines, Vol. 1, Issue 1, 2008.
- Kamil Cagatay Bayindir, Mehmet Ali Gozukucuk, Ahmet Teke, “A comprehensive overview of hybrid electric vehicle: Powertrain configurations, powertrain control techniques and electronic control units,” Elsevier Ltd., Turkey, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?