stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
巴斯艾 , Masters Advisor：白璐
英文 DOI： 10.6831/TMU.2012.00016
- 1. World Health Organization (2009). Global status report on road safety: time for action. (WHO) Geneva.
- 2. Odero W., Garner P. and Zwi A. (1997). Road traffic injuries in developing countries: a comprehensive review of epidemiological studies. May: 2;445–460
- 6. Nantulya VM, Sleet DA, Reich MR, et al. (2003). The global challenge of road traffic injuries: can we achieve equity in safety? Inj Control Saf Promot. 1 0(1-2):3-7.
- 7. Nantulya VM, Reich MR. (2003). Equity dimensions of road traffic injuries in low and middle-income countries. Inj. Control Saf. Promot. 10(1 -2):13-20.
- 9. United Nations General Assembly; (2003). Global road safety crisis; Report of the Secretary-General Fifty-eighth session Item 162 of the provisional agenda.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?