stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林家瑋 , Ph.D Advisor：邱文達教授
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6831/TMU.2009.00010
- 1.Alvarez M, Nava JM, Rue M, Quintana S. (1998) Mortality prediction in head trauma patients “ performance of Glasgow coma scale and general severity systems. Critical care Med. 26(1): 142-148.
- 2.Arieff A, Massry S, Barrientos A, Kleeman C 1973: Brain water and electrolyte metabolism in uremia: Effects of slow and rapid hemodialysis. Kidney Internat, 4:177-187.
- 3.Arieff A, Guisade R, Massry S, Lazarowitz V 1976: Central nervous system pH in uremia and the effects of hemodialysis. J Clin Invest, 58:306-311.
- 4.Arieff A: Dialysis disequilibrium syndrome: Current concepts on pathogenesis and prevention. Kidney Internat 1994, 45:629-635.
- 5.Artru F, Chacornac R., Deleuze R. (1976) Hyperbaric oxygenation for severe head injuries: preliminary results of a controlled study. Eur Neurological Research. 14: 310-318.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?