stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Hlengiwe N. Sacolo , Masters Advisor：周桂如
英文 DOI： 10.6831/TMU.2012.00075
High risk sexual behaviors ； Protective sexual behaviors ； Theory of Planned Behavior ； Condom use ； Sexual abstinence ； High risk sexual behaviors ； Protective sexual behaviors ； Theory of Planned Behavior ； Condom use ； Sexual abstinence
- AarO, L., Flisher, A., Kaaya, S., Onya, H., Fuglesang, M., Klepp, K., et al. (2006). Promoting sexual and reproductive health in early adolescence in South Africa and Tanzania: Development of a theory and evidence based intervention programme. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 34(2), 150-158.
- Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50, 179-211.
- Ajzen, I. (2002). Perceived behavioral control, self-efficacy, locus of control and the theory of planned behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32, 1-20.
- Alvarez, C., Villarruel, A. M., Zhou, Y., & Gallegos, E. (2010). Predictors of condom use among Mexican adolescents. Research and Theory for Nursing Practice, 24(3), 187-196.
- Amoran, O. E., & Fawole, O. (2008). Parental influence on reproductive health behaviorof youths in Ibadan, Nigeria. African Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences, 37(1), 21-27.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?