stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Aloua Akoudad, Moyses Szklo, Mara A. McAdams, Tibor Fulop, Cheryl A.M. Anderson, Josef Coresh, Anna Kottgen.(2010).Correlates of Kidney stone disease differ by race in a multi-ethnic middle-aged population: The ARIC study.Preventive Medicine, 51, 416-420.
- 3. Amato M, Lusini ML, Nelli F. (2004). Epidemiology of nephrolithiasis today. Urol Int. 2004, 72(suppl 1), 1–5.
- 5. Chi Pang Wen MD ,Ting Yuan David Cheng MS, Min Kuang Tsai MS, Yen Chen Chang MS, Hui Ting Chan MS, Shan Pou Tsai PhD,et al. (2008). All-cause mortality attributable to chronic kidney disease: a prospective cohort study based on 462 293 adults in Taiwan.The Lacent, Volume 371, Issue 9631, 28 June-4 July 2008, 2173-2182.
- 7. Chen C-L, Kamatani N, Nishioka K, Mikanagi K.(1989). Clinical aspects of gouty patients in Taiwan. Adv Exp Med Biol, 253A, 189–95.
- 10. Chaimuangraj S, Leungwattanakij S, Gojaseni P.(2000). The
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?