stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Mark T. Holdsworth, Richard E. Fichtl, Dennis W. Raisch, et al. Impact of Computerized Prescriber Order Entry on the Incidence of Adverse Drug Events in Pediatric Inpatients. Pediatrics. 2007;120:1058-1066.
- 2.Elizabeth B. , Rainu Kaushal, Christopher P, et al. Prioritizing Strategies for Preventing Medication Errors and Adverse Drug Events in Pediatric Inpatients. Pediatrics 2003;111:722-729
- 3.Bates DW, Leape LL, Cullen DJ, et al. Effect of computerized physician order entry and a team intervention on prevention of serious medication errors. JAMA. 1998;280:1311–1316
- 4.Bates DW, Teich JM, Lee J, et al. The impact of computerized physician order entry on medication error prevention. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 1999;6:313–321
- 5.Overhage JM, Tierney WM, Zhou X, McDonald CJ. A randomized trial of “corollary orders” to prevent errors of omission. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 1997;4:364–375
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?