stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 參考文獻 Andreae MO. Distribution and speciation of arsenic in natural water and some marine algal. Deep Sea Res 1978; 25: 391-402.
- Bates M N, Smith A H, Cantor K P. Case-control study of bladder cancer and arsenic in drinking water. Am J Epidemiol 1995; 141: 523-29.
- Bates MN, Smith AH, Cantor KP. Case-control study of bladder cancer and Arsenic in drinking water. Am J Epidemiol 1995; 141: 523-30.
- Bulbulyan M A, Jurenkova N J, Boffetta P, Astashevsky S V, Mukeria A F, Zaridze D G. Mortality in a cohort of Russian fertilizer works. Scand J Work Environ Health 1996; 22: 27-33.
- Cerbrain ME, Albores A, Aguilar M, Blakely E. Chronic arsenic poisoning in the north of Mexico. Human Toxicol 1983; 2: 121-33.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?