stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Adlkofer, K., Martini, R., Aguzzi, A., Zielasek, J., Toyka, K.V., and Suter, U. (1995). Hypermyelination and demyelinating peripheral neuropathy in PMP22-deficient mice. Nat. Genet. 11, 274-280.
- Angelillo-Scherrer, A. de Frutos, P. Aparicio, C. Melis, E. Savi, P. Lupu, F. Arnout, Dewerchin, M.,Hoylaerts, M. Herbert, J. Collen, D. Dahlback, B. Carmeliet, P. (2001), Deficiency or inhibition of Gas6 causes platelet dysfunction and protects mice against thrombosis . Nat Med, 7, 215-21.
- Brancolini, C., Bottega, S. and Schneider, C. (1992). Gas2, a growth arrest-specific protein, is a component of the microfilament network system. J. Cell Biol. 117, 1251-1261.
- Brancolini, C. Schneider, C. (1994) Phosphorylation of the growth arrest-specific protein Gas2 is coupled to actin rearrangements during Go-->G1 transition in NIH 3T3 cells. J Cell Biol, 124, 5, 743-56.
- Brancolini, C., Marzinotto, S., and Schneider, C. (1997). Susceptibil-ity to p53 dependent apoptosis correlates with increased levels of Gas2 and Gas3 proteins. Cell Death Diff. 4, 247-253.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?