stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊翠媛 , Masters Advisor：盧美秀;陳品玲
- Ansoff,H. I. (1965) Corporate Strategy. N .Y. : Mcgraw-Hill. p 104 Burgelman, R.A., (1983). A model of the interaction of strategic behavior, corporate context, and the concept of strategy. Academy of Management Review, .8(1), 66-70.
- Bourgeois, L. J.III, (1984). Strategic management determination. Academy of Management Review,. 9(3), 586-596.
- Campion, M. A., & Lord, R. G. (1982) A control systems conceptualization of the goal setting and changing process. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance.30, 265-287
- Conger,J. A., & Kanungo, R. N., (1988) The empowerment process : integrating theory and practice, Academy of Management Review,. 13(3), 471-482.
- Connor, P. E (1992). Decision-making participation patterns: The role of organizational context, Academy of Management Journal, .35(1),218-231.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?