stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 參考文獻 Asundi A, Kishen A (2000): Stress distribution in the dento-alveolar system using digital photoelasticity. J Eng Med 214(6):659-67
- Asundi A, Kishen A (2000): A strain gauge and photoelastic analysis of in vivo strain and in vitro stress distribution in human dental supporting structures. Arch Oral Bio 45(7):543-50
- Craig RG, el-Ebrashi MK, LePeak PJ, Peyton FA (1967): Experimental stress analysis of dental restorations. I. Two-dimensional photoelastic stress analysis of inlays.J Pros Dent 17(3):277-91
- Gross MD, Nissan J (2001): Stress distribution around maxillary implants in anatomic photoelastic models of varying geometry. Part II. J Pros Dent 85(5):450-4, Gross MD, Nissan J, Samuel R (2001): Stress distribution around maxillary implants in anatomic photoelastic models of varying geometry.
- Kulkarni R K, Moore E G, Hegyeli A F, Leonard F (1971): Biodegradable poly9lactic acid) polymers. J Biomed Mater Res 14: 597-605
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?