stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉世堯 , Masters Advisor：蔡吉陽 博士
- 1. Ammann p, Rizzoli R, Meyer JM, Slosman D, Bonjour JP (1993) IGF-I and palmidronate increase bone miner density in ovariectomized adult rats. Am J Physiol 265:E770-E776
- 2. Andress DL (1991) A novel human insulin-like growth factor (IGF) binding protein secreted by human osteoblast-like cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 176: 213-218
- 4. Andress DL, Loop SM, Zapf J, Kiefer MC (1992) Caboxy-truncated insulin-like growth factor binding-5 stimulates mitogenesis in ostoeoblastic -like cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 195:25-30
- 5. Andress DL (1995) Heparin modulates the binding of insulin-like growth factor (IGF) binding protein-5 to a membrane protein in osteoblastic cells. J Bio Chem 270:28289-28296
- 6. Bagi CM, Bromagge R, Deleon L, Adams S, Rosen D, Sommer A (1994) Benefit of systemically adminstered rh IGF-I and rhIGF-1/IGFBP-3 on cancellous bone in ovariectomized rats. J Bone Miner Res 9:1031-1312
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?